- It can be used Home decor, Wedding Occasion, Corporate Gifts & as well as a gift for your loved ones.
- This Product is made in Agra India & fully handmade.
- Product will be delivered by FedEx or DHL free of cost door to door.
- If there is any local tax,custom duties or Vat will be paid by the buyer at the destination.
- The parcel is dispatch with proper packing & fully insured covering all kind of risk.
- If You Are Looking Something Customize, Let Us Know We Will Make For You As Per Your Design, Size & Shape.
About Sai Baba
This is perhaps the most well known pose of Sai Baba of Shirdi. Sai Baba aÂ popular Indian guru, yogi and fakir, revered and worshiped by countless Hindus, Muslims, Zoroastrians & other religious people world wide.Â He is recognized as both a Hindu and Muslim saint whose sole concern was self-realization. He taught a moral code of love, forgiveness, helping others, charity, contentment, inner peace, and devotion to God and guru. Sai Baba remains a very popular saint, especially in India, and is worshiped by people around the world.Â Sai Baba is seated on a stone with one leg crossed over the other. He wears full robes and has a head band covering his head.
Thanks for Visitingâ€¦