- It can be used Home decor, Wedding Occasion, Corporate Gifts & as well as a gift for your
- This Product is made in Agra India & fully handmade.
- Product will be delivered by FedEx or DHL free of cost door to door.
- If there is any local tax,custom duties or Vat will be paid by the buyer at the destination.
- The parcel is dispatch with proper packing & fully insured covering all kind of risk.
- .If You Are Looking Something Customize, Let Us Know We Will Make For You As Per Your
Design, Size & Shape.
GaneshÂ (also spelledÂ GanesaÂ orÂ GaneshaÂ and known asÂ Ganapati, VinayakaÂ andÂ Pillaiyar) is the Lord of Good Fortune who provides prosperity, fortune and success. He is the Lord of Beginnings and the Remover of Obstacles of both material and spiritual kinds.
Means “lord of hordes” from Sanskrit à¤—à¤£ (gana) meaning “horde, multitude” and à¤ˆà¤¶ (isha) meaning “lord, ruler”. This is the name of the Hindu god of wisdom and good luck, the son ofÂ ShivaÂ andÂ Parvati. He is often depicted as a stout man with the head of anÂ elephant.
Reasons Why WeÂ Worship GaneshaÂ First….Â Ganesha’sÂ elephant head is the symbol of wisdom, and His long ears signify that He hears everything that His devotees say. In India,Â Lord GaneshaÂ is worshiped before the commencement of almost every task. He is worshiped first in almost all rituals of Hinduism.
Ganesha’sÂ elephant head makes him easy to identify.Â GaneshaÂ is widely revered as the remover of obstacles, the patron of arts and sciences and the deva of intellect and wisdom. As the god of beginnings, he is honored at the start of rites and ceremonies.
Thanks for Visiting…
There are no reviews yet.