- This is perfectly handmade by the skilled artisan.
- It can be used Home decor, Wedding Occasion, Corporate Gifts & as well as a gift for your loved ones.
- You will love this piece at your home.
- This Product is made in Agra India & fully handmade.
- Product will be delivered by FedEx or DHL free of cost door to door.
- If there is any local tax,custom duties or Vat will be paid by the buyer at the destination.Marble
- The parcel is dispatch with proper packing & fully insured covering all kind of risk.
- If You Are Looking Something Customize, Let Us Know We Will Make For You As Per Your Design, Size & Shape.
Obelisk.Â Obelisk, tapered monolithic pillar, originally erected in pairs at the entrances of ancient Egyptian temples. The Egyptian obelisk was carved from a single piece of stone, usually red granite from the quarries at AswÄn.
Â What is the purpose of the obelisk?
Obelisks were set in pairs, at the entrances of temples, and to some Old Kingdom tombs and closely related to the cult of the Sun God Ra also known as Atum. Obelisks symbolized the stability and the creative force of Atum. Obelisks were believed to act as magical protection to the monuments such as temples and tombs.
What does an obelisk symbolize?
The obelisk symbolized the sun god Ra, and during the brief religious reformation of Akhenaten was said to be a petrified ray of the Aten, the sundisk. … The Ancient Romans were strongly influenced by the obelisk form, to the extent that there are now more than twice as many obelisks standing in Rome as remain in Egypt.
Why is the obelisk important?
An obelisk was a monument made of stone. Each obelisk was placed in a public place. In ancient Egypt, obelisks were often built in pairs. … The pharaohs ordered these huge monuments built for them so that they would always be remembered.
Thanks for Visiting…