Taj Mahal History
The Taj Mahal is an enormous mausoleum complex commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan to house the remains of his beloved wife. Constructed over a 20-year period on the southern bank of the Yamuna River in Agra, India, the famed complex is one of the most outstanding examples of Mughal architecture, which combined Indian, Persian and Islamic influences. At its center is the Taj Mahal itself, built of shimmering white marble that seems to change color depending on the daylight. Designated a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1983, it remains one of the worldâ€™s most celebrated structures and a stunning symbol of Indiaâ€™s rich history.
- It can be used Home decor, Wedding Occasion, Corporate Gifts & as well as a gift for your loved ones.
- This Product is made in Agra India & fully handmade.
- Product will be delivered by FedEx or DHL free of cost door to door.
- If there is any local tax,custom duties or Vat will be paid by the buyer at the destination.
- The parcel is dispatch with proper packing & fully insured covering all kind of risk.
- If You Are Looking Something Customize, Let Us Know We Will Make For You As Per Your Design, Size & Shape.
Thanks for Visiting……
hyelee parkâ€Ž USA –
Love it so much. Thank you.